Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before making your booking. They contain important information concerning your rights and obligations.
FIXTRANSFERS S.L. trades as Fix Transfers and acts as an agent for the contracting of transfer services through its website: www.fixtransfers.com
By completing your reservation, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the following conditions. You furthermore confirm that you possess the legal authority necessary to accept these terms and conditions in your own name or on behalf of any companions. As such, upon completion of your booking your responsibilities include due payment, notifying us of any modification or cancellation of your reservation, as well as informing all other travellers in your group of their reservation details.
All communication directly related to the service you contract with us must be received in writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. FIXTRANSFERS S.L. has its registered office in Calle Cordoba, 33, 3-A, Fuengirola (Málaga), Spain. Registered with the Mercantile Register of Málaga, tomo 5127, Libro 4034, Folio 39, hoja MA-117.773., under Tax Identification Number B93638377.
We are available to our customers through the following means of contact:
Telephone: +34 911 233 249
If you do not understand any of the conditions outlined in this document, contact our Customer Service team before proceeding with your booking.
Intellectual property rights
Trademarks, trading names and other intellectual property displayed on our website are property of FIXTRANSFERS S.L. and are protected by national and international intellectual property rights.
All content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio or video files, and software) used on the FIX TRANSFERS website is property of FIXTRANSFERS S.L. or their suppliers and is protected by national and international intellectual property rights. As such, its use, modification or reproduction without the express written consent of FIXTRANSFERS S.L. remains strictly prohibited.
Our website www.fixtransfers.com is available in multiple languages. Our Customer Service team can assist you in Spanish.
We take great care in accurately translating the content of our website as well as our terms and conditions. However, in the case of discrepancy, the Spanish version will prevail.
FIXTRANSFERS S.L. acts as a booking agent in the name of the local transfer operator (referred to in continuation as “the Supplier”). In order to request and contract a service you must follow the application procedure established on our website. All bookings must be requested a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled transfer.
- a) The services displayed through our website do not constitute an offer of sale on our behalf, but instead an invitation for you to solicit said services from the Supplier. We may accept or reject your solicitation on behalf of the Supplier. All accepted requests are formalized by the sending of a reservation voucher to the email address you provide to us during the booking process. Should your request be rejected or cancelled, you will be refunded the full amount (in Euros) of your pre-reservation payment or we may offer you an alternative service and/or Supplier who may have different conditions and/or additional charges.
- b) Your reservation represents a direct contract between yourself and the Supplier. Any conditions particular to the Supplier will be included in your reservation voucher. Our function is to facilitate the creation of the contract between yourself and the Supplier. As an agent, we do not accept responsibility for any aspect of the services provided by the Supplier.
- c) The reservation or purchase of different transport services through our website does not constitute a “travel or tour package” (viaje combinado) in the sense outlined in the 1990 European Directive on package travel, package holidays and package tours. Each reservation constitutes an independent contract between yourself and the Supplier.
3-Online Reservation Procedure
- a) All public transportation services offered by FIXTRANSFERS S.L. through its website have been authorized by the local Supplier.
- b) By completing the reservation form, you will be purchasing a service via the web. All information provided in the reservation form will be facilitated to the Supplier in order to validate and confirm the service solicited. It is the client’s responsibility to review and ensure that all names, addresses, telephone numbers, dates, hours and other information provided are corrected. Should any information provided be incorrect, you must contact us immediately, and never less than 24 hours before your scheduled service.
- c) Immediately after payment has been made, you will receive a receipt and confirmation of payment received via email. This receipt of payment does not constitute a confirmation of your reservation but serves to confirm that your request is being processed by the Supplier. Once the Supplier has accepted your request, you will be sent a Reservation Confirmation email and Booking Voucher. This will constitute the formal contract between yourself and the Supplier. The date of the contract will be that which appears in the Booking Voucher.
- d) The meeting point for you and the Supplier will appear in the Booking Voucher. You will also find in the same document our 24hour assistance telephone number available for customers during their travel. Calling this number will connect you to a member of our Customer Service team who will be available to attend your call in Spanish and assist you with any unforeseen circumstances related to your transfer. You must print your Booking Voucher, sign it and give a copy to the Supplier upon arrival and/or departure. Should you not provide a copy of your Booking Voucher to the Supplier, the service may be subject to cancellation.
- e) Once you have received the Booking Voucher it is your responsibility to carefully review all the details there within and ensure that all the information is correct. We, as booking agents, cannot be held responsible for errors or discrepancies that may appear in your Booking Voucher. Should you detect any error or discrepancy in your transfer details, you must communicate them to us a minimum of 24 hours before your first scheduled transfer. For further details, please see our policy on modifications and cancellations.
- f) The information and details given to us by you during the booking process will only be provided to those people or administrations necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted service (local transport operators, airport authorities, customs, immigration, etc.). In the final step of the booking process you authorize FIXTRANSFERS S.L. to communicate your details to anyone involved in the successful completion of said service. Please consult our Privacy and Data Protection Policy for more information.
- g) Any notification or communication sent by FIXTRANSFERS S.L. must be ratified by you, confirming its reception. Our system will save the record of delivery and in lieu of your written confirmation this shall serve as notification and delivery confirmation.
4-Pricing and Payment
FIXTRANSFERS S.L., upon receipt of your service request, acts as an agent or representative, requesting payment for the full amount of the service you would like to contract with the Supplier.
Through our website you can view pricing details for services calculated according to the vehicle, destination and date you choose. We reserve the right to modify these prices at any moment and your service request, including after payment, is subject to validation until the moment you have received your Booking Voucher via email.
If the Supplier refuses service or adjusts the price for your request before you have received your Booking Voucher, you will be informed by email with a request for additional information or payment if necessary. If the Supplier does not accept the service or you do not agree to the new pricing terms, you will be refunded the full amount previously paid to us (in Euros).
During the booking process, FIXTRANSFERS S.L. will offer you the possibility to request Extra services such as baby seats, space for golf clubs, additional stops, etc. The payment for these Extra services is only provisional and does not guarantee their availability on the day of your transfer. In the unlikely case that the Supplier cannot accommodate your Extra requirements on the day of your transfer, you must inform FIXTRANSFERS S.L. directly and payment previously made for the specific Extras requested will be refunded.
6-Modifications to Your Booking
- a) Any requested change to your booking must be sent to us in writing to the following email address: email@example.com. All modifications are subject to approval by the Supplier, confirmation of which will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking. Modifications, subject to the conditions outlined above, are allowed up to 24 hours before your first scheduled transfer.
- b) You will be responsible for any increased costs incurred in the requested service as a result of any modification to your booking. Increased costs may result from changing: the size of a vehicle, your destination, extras, etc. You will be informed of any increased costs in the service via email which will include a link where payment can be made.
- c) Up to TWO modifications per booking are permitted free of charge. Additional modifications are subject to a 12 EURO administration fee, which must be paid at least 24 hours before your first scheduled transfer.
- d) If a requested modification to your booking results in a reduction of the price of your requested service, you will be reimbursed the difference if your modification request is received a minimum of 24 hours before your first scheduled transfer.
- e) The Supplier will be monitoring your flight arrival time according to the information provided to us during the booking process. However, if your flight is delayed by 3 hours or more, your flight number changes, you miss your flight or if your flight is cancelled, you must inform us by calling the 24hour assistance number found in your Booking Voucher. Any resulting modification to your transfer details, including collection time, is subject to acceptance by the Supplier.
- f) Once your plane has landed, the Supplier will wait a maximum of 60 minutes at the meeting point indicated on your Booking Voucher. If you feel that your group may take longer than 60 minutes to arrive at the meeting point (due to passport control, customs, baggage claim, lost baggage, etc.) please send someone from your group to the meeting point to inform the driver of any delays. Should the driver be required to wait past 60 minutes, this will be subject to availability and your transfer may be subject to an additional charge. If the driver has not been advised of any delays and no member of your group has arrived at the meeting point 60 minutes after the arrival of your flight, the service will be cancelled and payment forfeited. In meeting points other than airports the driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes for your group to arrive.
- g) Changes requested less than 24 hours before your transfer will be subject to approval by the Supplier and, if accepted, subject to a 12€ administration fee. If the requested modification causes an increase in the price of the service, payment must be received before your scheduled transfer.
7-Cancellations by You
- a) All cancellation requests must be received, in writing, at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 48 hours before the day of your first scheduled transfer.
- b) Any reservations cancelled after having previously realized TWO modifications will be subject to a 12€ administration charge.
- c) Cancellations meeting the terms outlined above will be refunded using the same method of payment and currency used at time of purchase.
- d) Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the day of the transfer indicated on your booking voucher are NOT subject to return.
8-Cancellations by Us
- a) There may be rare instances in which we need to cancel your booking due to Supplier unavailability or other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, we will inform you of your cancellation as soon as possible and issue an immediate and full refund for the service not provided. We will not, however, be liable for any further costs that may arise from the cancellation of your service.
9-Insurance and Liability
- a) In your travel itinerary there will most likely be involved various suppliers and methods of transport that you have contracted. For your safety and security, we strongly recommend that you take out a policy that covers you and other passengers in the case of cancellation and includes coverage for accident or illness, Supplier bankruptcy, lost luggage, loss of cash as well as against other expenses.
- b) FIXTRANSFERS S.L. acts as a booking agent. You are contracting a service directly with the Supplier and not with us. As an Agent, we accept no responsibility for the provision of transport services themselves. Our responsibility is limited to the publication of information on our website about services offered by Suppliers, to communicate information or the modification of reservations to the Supplier and to inform of any changes applied to the terms of your reservation. We accept no responsibility for any information about the transfers that we communicate to you in good faith.
- c) We are not liable for any losses that may occur from the incorrect processing of your booking by the Supplier, errors committed by you while completing the booking form or inaccurate or incomplete information provided to us during the booking process.
- d) Information about services shown on our website, vehicle sizes, extras, distances and travel time are estimates and FIXTRANSFERS S.L. does not guarantee compliance. Similarly FIXTRANSFERS S.L. makes no valuation of the suitability of a particular service for your request and is not responsible for the choice you make.
- e) FIXTRANSFERS S.L. does not accept responsibility for any illness, injury, death or loss of any kind. Any claim for loss, injury, illness or death must be made directly with the Supplier or may be covered by the terms of your insurance. All claims are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the country where the service is performed. We are only liable for claims which arise solely as a result of our negligence.
- f) We are not responsible for any service contracted directly with the Supplier and decline all responsibility for any modifications to your service not explicitly made directly with us in writing through the means of communication provided to you at the time of booking.
- g) FIXTRANSFERS S.L. offers its website in its current state and makes every effort towards its proper maintenance and operation. We cannot guarantee the absence of technical errors, nor can we guarantee that the web is operational at all times. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy of website content, nor that it is free of viruses that may affect its functionality.
- h) Errors that may appear on the website will be corrected as soon as we become aware of their existence. In case of any errors of this type, FIXTRANSFERS S.L. reserves the right to cancel your reservation on behalf of the Supplier and reimburse the entire amount paid by the customer at the time of booking.
- a) Neither FIXTRANSFERS S.L. nor the Supplier can guarantee or be held responsible for extraordinary situations that may occur before or during your transfer. Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to, accidents and related delays, traffic, controls or police activity, acts of vandalism or terrorism, protests and organized disturbances, unforeseen hazards on the roadway, acts of government or national authority, natural disasters, fire and adverse weather conditions or other events beyond the control of the Supplier.
- a) FIXTRANSFERS S.L. is committed at all times to offering you the best service and attention possible. Listed on the website are our various forms of contact and office hours. Also, on your Booking Voucher you will find the telephone number to our 24 hour Assistance Line available for you to use during your transfer, where we will assist with any unforeseen circumstances related to your transfer.
- b) All communication with you will be made through email. As such, we recommend that you always check your email before you travel to ensure that no important changes have been made to your booking. All notifications will be sent to the email address provided to us at the time of booking.
- c) Should your email address or contact telephone number change, you must make provide us with your new contact information immediately so that we may contact you for any issues related to your booking.
- d) In the event that you are not present at the meeting point described in your Booking Voucher 60 minutes after your flight has landed (in the case of collection at airport) or 10 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time (in the case of transfers to the airport), the Supplier will try to contact you at the telephone number provided to us during the booking process. If the Supplier cannot reach you because you do not answer the call, your telephone has no service, the call is sent directly to an answering service or because the connection fails, the service will be considered cancelled without reimbursement.
- e) If you are unable to locate your driver, it is your responsibility to contact us at our 24h Assistance Telephone number which can be found on your Booking Voucher. If you fail to contact us and make alternative travel arrangements, the service will be forfeited and not subject to refund. Additional reimbursement for alternative travel arrangements will not be issued unless previously authorised by a member of our staff. All phone calls received to our office and 24h Assistance Telephone number are registered and logged by a third party telecommunications provider and shall be used in the case of any dispute as to whether an attempt to contact us was made.
- f) If at any time during your transfer you detect any problem with the service provided, inform the driver or call us at the number provided on your Booking Voucher. We will investigate the problem and attempt to find an immediate solution. Should we not be notified of any problem or incident, our ability to investigate the matter will be compromised as well as your right to lodge an official complaint. With this in mind, all claims or complaints related to a particular service must be received in writing no more than 15 days after the service has been performed.
- g) Shortly after your trip you may receive a short questionnaire about your transfer and the service received. This document helps FIXTRANSFERS S.L. to implement a policy of constant improvement with respect to our service and suppliers. Your help and feedback is without doubt fundamental and of great value.
- a) It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all personal information and transfer details provided at the time of booking are correct (date, time, complete address, etc). The Supplier will use the information provided by you during the booking process when collecting your party and will deliver you to your destination point and as close to your accommodation as possible given the characteristics of the vehicle and physical conditions of access to the requested destination.
- b) Passengers will be collected at the meeting point, date and time specified on the Booking Voucher. The drive will wait a maximum of 60 minutes after the arrival of your flight at the airport and a maximum of 10 minutes at all other meeting points. If your group is not present at the meeting point at the agreed upon time, you will lose all right to reimbursement for the transfer.
- c) The customer must ensure that they arrive at the airport a minimum of 2 hours before their scheduled flight time. You are responsible for ensuring that the transfer service is reserved at a date and time which meets your itinerary requirements.
- d) In the event that the customer is unable to locate the driver, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact FIXTRANSFERS S.L. on the 24h Assistance number printed on the booking voucher. If the customer fails to call these numbers and FIXTRANSFERS S.L. is not made aware of the problem, the transfer will be cancelled and no refund will be due.
- e) The Supplier will choose the most adequate route to reach your destination. This may not necessarily be the shortest, nor necessarily be a toll road. If the most conventional route to your destination is blocked due to weather conditions or for other adverse causes and you would like the driver to take you to your destination via a different route, you will be responsible for any additional charges that may result.
- f) During the booking process you must indicate to us if you are travelling with children. Depending on the country in which you are travelling the laws with respect to child restraint systems differ. As such, we recommend that you bring with you the restraint system with which you are most familiar. If you do not wish to travel with your own child restraint system, you may request one provided by the Supplier during the booking process. This request will be subject to availability and the Supplier cannot guarantee that his restraint system will be similar to that which you are accustomed to. It will be the sole responsibility of the Lead Passenger to ensure that all Child Seats are correctly installed and suitable for the vehicle. There may be rare instances when the requested seats cannot be provided. In these cases, you are entitled to a full refund for the cost of the seats requested but not supplied.
- g) We are unable to guarantee the type of vehicle that will be used for your transfer. The Supplier reserves the right to change the type of vehicle used for the service. In some cases the type of vehicle may be changed (for one larger, for example) if this allows the Supplier to provide the service otherwise unavailable. If the vehicle is changed to a lower category or smaller vehicle than the one requested, you will be reimbursed for any difference in rate that may apply.
- a) Our standard luggage allowance permits each passenger one bag with combined dimensions of 140cm (height + width + length). However, it will be your sole responsibility to ensure that you select and reserve a vehicle large enough to accommodate all passengers, luggage and any other extras reserved. If you are unsure of which vehicle to reserve, please contact our Customer Service department.
- b) Should you forget an item of luggage in the vehicle we will make all reasonable efforts to recover the item lost and if available, we will arrange shipment to the address provided during the booking. You will be responsible for covering all additional costs, including shipment and transferring of the lost item.
- c) We recommend that you do not carry in your luggage any fragile or valuable objects such as jewellery, money, cheques or other valuable documents such as passports or identity cards.
- d) Neither FIXTRANSFERS S.L. nor the Supplier will be held responsible for any loss or damages that your luggage may suffer. We recommend that you contract a travel insurance policy that can cover any loss or damage.
- e) In accepting these terms and conditions you are obliged at all times to comply with the local laws and legislations where your transfer takes place. Accordingly, your luggage may not contain any articles prohibited by local law or legislation.
- f) During the booking process you must make it known to us if you are travelling with any domesticated animals. Pets are the sole responsibility of their owner and must, at all times, travel in an IATA approved crate. Transporting pets is subject to availability and approval of the Supplier and an additional charge will be applied. If we are not informed at the time of booking that you will be travelling with a pet or if the above requirements are not met, the Supplier reserves the right to refuse service and your transfer will be cancelled without refund.
- a) The customer, through acceptance of this contract, declares that he/she is of legal age and in full use of mental faculties enabling them to comply with all the responsibilities related to this contract.
- b) The customer declares that he/she understands the terms and conditions described herein and agrees to the payment of service via debit or credit card, having full authorization for its use as well as sufficient funds to cover the cost of the contracted service.
- c) The customer understands and agrees to notify FIXTRANSFERS S.L. about any change or variation that may affect his/her service as early as possible.
- d) Service will be organized and provided according to the information provided to us during the booking process. After your booking you will receive an email confirmation containing your Booking Voucher. It is your responsibility to review and confirm that all information therein is correct and, in the case of discrepancies, notify us in writing a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled transfer. Failure to do so will leave you without recourse.
- e) The customer must carry with him/her at all times the necessary documents and identification to cross national boundaries. Neither FIXTRANSFERS S.L. nor the Supplier will be held responsible nor accept any charges that result from the customer’s failure to carry proper documentation or comply with local authorities. Your Booking Voucher is not a valid legal document.
- f) In the event that FIXTRANSFERS S.L. would have to face a financial penalty as a result of the failure of a passenger to comply with local laws, regulations or other requirements imposed by the countries you wish to gain access to, leave or visit, we reserve the right to withhold service or any monies paid to us until the full sum of the penalization is paid in full.
15-Right of Admittance
- a) The Supplier reserves the right to deny service to any persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel service if the conduct or behaviour of any passenger is such that it affects the security of the driver, vehicle, or other passengers. Neither FIXTRANSFERS S.L. nor the Supplier will be held responsible for any additional charges that may result from such behaviour.
- b) The consumption of alcohol or narcotics in the vehicles is strictly prohibited. Smoking is not allowed in any of the vehicles.
16-Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- a) These Terms and Conditions as well as any relation between FIXTRANSFERS S.L. and the customer shall be governed and subject to Spanish law. For any disputes arising form the existence, content and/or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or any relationship between FIXTRANSFERS S.L. and the customer, both parties will submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Fuengirola, Spain.
b) FIXTRANSFERS S.L. reserves the right to make changes at any time to its website as well as the present Terms and Conditions.